View of Rogue Valley from Wagner Butte

Jackson County, Oregon Cemeteries

A word about the cemetery listings I post. All of the cemetery listings come from the work of Lida Childers. She partnered with Ruby Lacy on many genealogical projects that makes searching in Jackson County, Oregon a breeze. Of course, there are mistakes and omissions but the information is often backed up by referring to marriage and divorce records, obituaries and death records.

Please contact www.wrightarchives.com  for more information on your family. Chances are that if they lived in Jackson County I have some information on them, even if you feel you have thoroughly searched county records, I have access to unpublished manuscripts and hard- to - find materials and am a historian that understands the context of their lives.

Thank you for looking at my blog and I hope you enjoy my website as well.
[ http://www.wrightarchives.com ]  The Jackson County Database has over 22,000 carefully researched names extracted from over 100 different sources.

So far I have posted the following cemeteries:
Aiken
Antelope
Antioch
Ashland
Bradley
Brownsboro
Carberry
Climax
Colling in the Upper Applegate
Dunkard or Church of the Brethren
Griffin Creek
Hays or Gall
Morse
Stearns
Sterling
More to Come.....