Old House in Talent is Gone
Once known as the Knighten House in Talent, this house was actually built by Fred Inlow about 1893-1895. Inlow's got the property from John Holton in 1885.
The house was a landmark and can be seen in the distance in many photos of Talent. It stood along what we now call Talent Ave. next to the Friends church (where the church parking lot is now) and was torn down in the 1980s.
Knighten House in 1963
1982 - Friends church is just visible on the right
During the tear down about 1983
from the back - just before tear down
Friends Church 1982
[Thanks to Al Inlow of Camp White Museum for the foregoing photos and information.]